Our family Adventures

Our family Adventures

27 September 2008

Just my opinion

I think that babies under 1 year should have special angelic protection from all illness. Just my opinion, but I can't stand to see my babies (or any babies really) suffering in any way. I've had an AWFUL cold all last week (and still) that has been miserable and now my baby Jacob has it and I just hate to see him suffer to breath through his nose and have to continually wipe his sore little nose. Of course I hate to see when any of my kids are sick, but for some reason with these perfect, beautiful new souls it hurts to see even more. Poor little guy.
Somehow I think all us Mother's feel the same way. Look at that poor little red nose.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, poor little man! Sick babies are so pathetic, but maybe it is God's way of making them SLOW DOWN for a few days!

    ReplyDelete