So one of my friends on facebook is a fan of this new doll line coming out at the end of May. The concept was developed by a Japanese artist named Riri Fukuju. Huckleberry Toys will carry the line. They are 12 inch dolls named Toffee dolls. Each doll has these unusual big dewy eyes and animal-eared hats. The Halloween dolls are in particularly hauntingly freaky but beautiful. Thought I would share as they are really unique and artistic and I like that! :) They will price around $100 though so not easy on the checkbook.

This one is named Marina. :) fits.
This one is Victoria.



Wow, those are actually really beautifully done. Kind of look like they belong in the Cullen family. ;)
ReplyDeleteI want the last one in blue. THese dolls are beutiful! All I gotta do now is find a way to be ok with spending $100 on a doll!
ReplyDelete